eDrishyaa IT India Pvt. Ltd (SAP Authorized Academy)
BOOST YOUR CAREER WITH SAP GLOBAL CERTIFICATION
eDrishyaa IT India Pvt. LTD. (SAP Authorized Academy)
SAP is a German Software application and it is one of the market lead in the ERP industry. Most of the reputed companies like BOSCH, TESPA, TECH MAHINDRA, IBM, INFOSYS, HCL, HP etc are SAP partners.
SAP provides almost 600 plus products for management of all business processes across all industries worldwide irrespective of the sector and size of the business.
As an SAP authorized Academy, we own Industry Experts as mentors and provide Online training in all SAP modules based on one’s domain knowledge. Get trained in SAP modules and grab the Opportunities spread wide globally.
Over the decades, nearly thousands of our students are with high profile with SAP GLOBAL CERTIFICATION.
There are various SAP modules where some are stated below
|· Human Resource Management (SAP HRM)
|· Production Planning (SAP PP)
|· Sales and Distribution (SAP SD)
|· Material Management (SAP MM)
|· Plant Maintenance (SAP PM)
|· Project System (SAP PS)
|· Financial Accounting (SAP FI)
|· Management Accounting and Controlling (SAP CO)
SAP Course Fee varies depending on the module you choose and Course duration will vary based on the areas of specialization.
“An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.”
For Course Details:
- 657, 2nd Floor, Tristar towers, West wing, Avinashi Rd, Near Lakshmi Mills,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641037
- 98, “Ebrahim Residency”, 1st Floor, Residency Road, Bengaluru
Karnataka – 560025
Top 5 Myths about SAP Certification
- SAP Certification will give definite job guarantee
- SAP Certification will give you definite & good ROI
- With SAP Certification – you will be successful in interview
- SAP Certification will give you “high-paying” jobs
- SAP Certification may give you good jobs in your area
Possibilities and Job Opportunity after Getting the SAP ERP Certification.
- It can be used to get a better income or promotion in one of the most flourishing industry based solutions which have been adopted worldwide. Some of the common modules found in the solution are Human Resource(HR), Sales (SD), Production (PP), Finance and Accounting (FICO) etc.
- After doing the certification, one can go for entry-level jobs where the salary can be less than the previous jobs, but it will pay off in the long run. The job market for SAP is growing even in a recession, and it has been found that the research work is also increasing. Before the recession, it was suffering from a shortage of professionals and the condition have not changed much, therefore, SAP is promoting training certification and the salary given to professionals is lucrative.
- After completing the SAP ERP certificationone can also improve his career possibilities by becoming an independent SAP ERP functional or technical consultant. Many small or medium-sized organizations prefer to hire independent professional for helping in their ERP implementation. A Person possessing sound knowledge of different modules of SAP and ABAP programming can contribute exceptionally well in implementation and customization. Even large organizations hire independent consultants to cross-check the analysis done by consultants of ERP providing companies. Hence career possibilities are brighter after completing SAP ERP certification.
- If you work as SAP ERP consultant and in a consulting firm, you’ll have countless opportunities to travel, meet new clients, implement SAP ERP projects for various industries and learn new features and functionality of SAP ERP with its every new release. With each new project or implementation, you career graph will exponentially raise and so will be your compensation.
SAP experts are in high demand worldwide because of their high level of knowledge, expertise and skills in the area.
The following are some job opportunities after the SAP course:
- SAP consultant
- SAP ABAP consultant
- SAP FICO consultant
- SAP SD consultant
- SAP ABAP developer
- SAP basis administrator
- SAP project manager
- SAP hana architect
- sales manager
- solution development consultant
- business process analyst
- pre-sales consultant
- senior software engineer
- implementation consultant
- SAP procurement specialist
- SAP trainer
- system engineer
- SAP basis consultant